The paper slitter is a paper processing equipment that slits and rewinds wide webs into rolls of varying widths and diameters. Widely used in the paper processing industry or prepress printing machinery.
1. Paper slitting machine is controlled by PLC and touch screen, magnetic powder clutch tension control, center winding method.
2. The host computer adopts frequency conversion speed regulation. It can automatically count meter and alarm stop. The tension numbers are all displayed on the touch screen.
3. Unwinding uses photoelectric automatic correction (or ultrasonic correction) to correct the neatness of the paper, so that the irregular material can be cut normally.
4. Round knife (or straight knife) slitting, automatic waste discharge device.
5. Manual (or pneumatic) loading. The reel is equipped with a sleeve-type inflatable shaft (3〞 or 6〞).
6. Winding adopts A and B axes (air expansion type).
- Printer History
- Printer Time
- Three Aspects Of The Development Of Domestic Sl...
- The Previous Slitter Is Compared With The Curre...
- Forming Machine Operation Method
- Molding Machine Maintenance
- Forming Machine Classification And Characteristics
- What Is A Packaging Machine
- Flexo Printing Machine
- Two-color Flexo Press Features
- Reduction Of Plastic
- Reducing Plasticity
- International Marine Plastic Pollution