In the private sector, there are many restaurants that promote “reducing plasticity”. According to estimates by relevant organizations, the UK uses 8.5 billion straw per year or more than 23 million straw per day. In the UK, only McDonald's uses about 1.8 million straws a day.
- Printer History
- Printer Time
- Three Aspects Of The Development Of Domestic Sl...
- Slitting Machine Performance And Characteristics
- The Previous Slitter Is Compared With The Curre...
- Forming Machine Operation Method
- Molding Machine Maintenance
- Forming Machine Classification And Characteristics
- What Is A Packaging Machine
- Flexo Printing Machine
- International Marine Plastic Pollution
- Plastic Waste