The printer was invented by John Water and Dave Donald. A device on which a computer's calculation results or intermediate results are printed on paper in a prescribed format, such as numbers, letters, symbols, and graphics that can be recognized by humans. The printer is moving toward light, thin, short, small, low power, high speed and intelligent.
With the rapid development of the Internet, it is predicted that the era of paperless is coming, and the end of the printer has arrived. However, global paper consumption is growing at a rate of multiple times per year, and printer sales are increasing at an average rate of nearly 8%. All of this indicates that the printer will not disappear, and it will develop faster and faster, and the application field will become wider and wider. From the advent of the world's first printer in 1885, to a variety of dot matrix printers, inkjet printers, and laser printers, they took the lead in different eras.
Previous: Printer Time
Next: No Information
- Printer Time
- Three Aspects Of The Development Of Domestic Sl...
- Slitting Machine Performance And Characteristics
- The Previous Slitter Is Compared With The Curre...
- Forming Machine Operation Method
- Molding Machine Maintenance
- Forming Machine Classification And Characteristics
- What Is A Packaging Machine
- Flexo Printing Machine
- Two-color Flexo Press Features