Research by the World Economic Forum (WEF) shows that 8 million tons of plastic waste flows into the ocean each year. It is estimated that by 2050, the plastic waste in the ocean will exceed the total weight of fish in the ocean. In recent years, films used to extract straw waste from the turtle's trachea have drawn global attention to environmental issues. . Nowadays, the abandonment of plastic straws has become a current trend, and alternatives have become a hot topic of public concern.
Previous: No Information
- Printer History
- Printer Time
- Three Aspects Of The Development Of Domestic Sl...
- Slitting Machine Performance And Characteristics
- The Previous Slitter Is Compared With The Curre...
- Forming Machine Operation Method
- Molding Machine Maintenance
- Forming Machine Classification And Characteristics
- What Is A Packaging Machine
- Flexo Printing Machine