1. Select the flat surface and stabilize the machine. The chassis feet can be pulled apart to make the machine panel easy to observe.
2. Insert the plug on the hand-held sensor head into the socket on the panel and tighten it. Pay attention to the positioning gap
3. Plug one end of the power cord into the socket on the rear panel of the chassis and the other end into the power supply socket. Be sure to use a single-phase three-wire power supply.
4. Open the "POWER SW." on the rear panel of the chassis and press the "SWITCHING" button on the panel. When the "WARM UP" green indicator is on, the machine will work.
5. Press and hold the "SETTING BUTTON" button to set the appropriate value, typically between 0.5 and 2.0 seconds.
6. Place the sensor head on the lid of the container and press the start button on the handle. At this time, the "HEATING" red indicator light is on, indicating that it is heating, the sensor head is not removed, and the "HEATING" red indicator light is off. Then remove the sensor head and wait for the "WARM UP" green indicator light or the internal buzzer to beep "beep" to perform the next container sealing operation.
7. Check the sealing quality. According to different materials, diameter containers and production efficiency, properly adjust the "SETTING BUTTON" button to make the sealing quality the best.
- Printer History
- Printer Time
- Three Aspects Of The Development Of Domestic Sl...
- Slitting Machine Performance And Characteristics
- The Previous Slitter Is Compared With The Curre...
- Molding Machine Maintenance
- Forming Machine Classification And Characteristics
- What Is A Packaging Machine
- Flexo Printing Machine
- Two-color Flexo Press Features
- Reduction Of Plastic
- Reducing Plasticity
- International Marine Plastic Pollution
- Plastic Waste