The flexographic printing press uses a fluid fluid ink that is passed from the ink fountain roller and the anilox roller to the graphic portion of the printing plate and inked it, and then the printing pressure is applied by the pressure roller to the printing plate. The ink is transferred to the substrate and the printing process is completed on the dried side.
The printing part is the core of the flexographic printing machine, and the arrangement of the printing parts directly affects the handling performance, the quality of the printing, the printing speed and the applicable range of printing. According to the arrangement of the printed parts, the flexographic printing press can be divided into three types: cascading type, satellite type and unit type.
- Printer History
- Printer Time
- Three Aspects Of The Development Of Domestic Sl...
- Slitting Machine Performance And Characteristics
- The Previous Slitter Is Compared With The Curre...
- Forming Machine Operation Method
- Molding Machine Maintenance
- Forming Machine Classification And Characteristics
- What Is A Packaging Machine
- Two-color Flexo Press Features
- Reduction Of Plastic
- Reducing Plasticity
- International Marine Plastic Pollution
- Plastic Waste