The paper slitting machine is composed of a frame, a transmission system, a receiving and discharging machine and a tension control device, a traction member, a slitting bracket, a waste winding and a discharge device. It divides the raw materials into several independent units. The working principle is to fix the raw materials on the discharge material (see the left figure). One end of the discharge shaft is equipped with a magnetic powder tension controller to constant the tension required by the raw materials. The rubber roller is used to pull the raw material and cut into several pieces through the blade. Then, the guide rollers are guided to the A and B winding reels to wind up the finished product. Its transmission is driven by the main motor to drive the rubber roller and the receiving shaft to run synchronously to achieve the purpose of pulling the material and receiving the finished product.
1. Rack and transmission system: The frame consists of left and right wall panels and supporting and discharging machinery. The transmission system is mainly used to pull raw materials and wind the finished product. It is powered by the variable frequency stepless speed regulating motor. The belt makes the traction rubber roller run, and the main traction rubber roller and the driven traction rubber roller are closely attached and synchronously run to pull the raw material to walk, and the active traction roller drives the lower circular cutter shaft to synchronously run to achieve better cutting requirements, and passes through the lower circle. The cutter shaft drives the winding A and the winding B to perform synchronous operation, thereby achieving the purpose of receiving the material.
2. Receiving mechanism and tension device: The receiving mechanism mainly consists of a chain, a synchronous wheel, a magnetic powder clutch, and a gas expansion shaft. The two windings are controlled by a single motor, as long as the current of the magnetic clutch is adjusted. You can change the tension of the receiving shaft.
3. Traction members: The traction members mainly consist of a pair of traction rubber rollers and a number of hard oxidized aluminum rollers, which are used to take the raw materials for the winding of the finished product. The power is derived from the motor passing through the V-belt to the active Pull the rubber roller to make it run.
4. Cutting knife holder: The cutting knife holder has a circular knife slitting and a straight knife slitting. The operating handle can make the circular knife make a slight axial movement through the plane cam to adjust the cutting of the round knife edge and the cushion sleeve groove. gap.
5. Waste rewinding and discharge: The waste is discharged through the wind turbine using the wind of the blower.
6. Discharge mechanism and automatic rectification: The discharge mechanism mainly consists of a discharge shaft, a support block, a cylinder, a base, and a left and right moving seat. The automatic rectification device consists of a photoelectric opening, a rectifying guide roller, a left and right bracket, a rectifying moving plate, and a ball. Nut and screw, synchronous motor and left and right limit switches.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Printing machine
- The history of the printing press
- Paper slitting machine
- Paper cutting machine maintenance and use envir...
- Paper slitter installation and use adjustment
- Straw packaging machine
- What is a molding machine
- The principle and structure of the molding machine
- Environmentally Friendly Straw
- Paper Art
- High-speed Paper Straw Manufacturing Machine