A machine for printing text and images. Modern printing presses generally consist of mechanisms such as plate loading, ink application, embossing, and paper feeding (including folding). It works by first making a plate of the text and image to be printed, mounting it on a printing press, and then applying the ink to the place where the text and image are printed on the plate by hand or by a printer, and then directly or indirectly Printed on paper or other substrates (such as textiles, metal sheets, plastics, leather, wood, glass, and ceramics) to replicate the same print as the plate. The invention and development of printing presses play an important role in the spread of human civilization and culture.
Previous: The history of the printing press
Next: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- The history of the printing press
- Paper slitting machine
- The main structure of paper slitting machine an...
- Paper cutting machine maintenance and use envir...
- Paper slitter installation and use adjustment
- Straw packaging machine
- What is a molding machine
- The principle and structure of the molding machine