A printer is one of the computer's output devices that prints computer processing results on the relevant media. There are three indicators for measuring the quality of a printer: print resolution, print speed, and noise. There are many types of printers, depending on whether the printing element has a hitting action on the paper, a split-type printer and a non-impact printer. Press the print character structure to divide the full-size printer and dot matrix character printer. A string printer and a line printer in a way that a line of words is formed on paper. According to the technology used, it is divided into cylindrical, spherical, inkjet, thermal, laser, electrostatic, magnetic, LED and other printers.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Printing machine
- The history of the printing press
- Paper slitting machine
- The main structure of paper slitting machine an...
- Paper cutting machine maintenance and use envir...
- Paper slitter installation and use adjustment
- Straw packaging machine
- What is a molding machine
- The principle and structure of the molding machine
- Environmentally Friendly Straw
- Paper Art
- High-speed Paper Straw Manufacturing Machine